Denim Addikt have released the first jeans made by hand in Brussels.
It's feature all the details we can expect :
- Selvage denim from one of the oldest denim manufacture in Kurashiki (Japan).
- Cut and sewn in Brussels.
- Used by hands (no chemicals or machines).
- Hidden back pocket rivets.
- Donuts buttons.
- Peek-a-boo selvage.
- Selvage fly on both sides.
- Twin lined belt loops.
- Traditional hand felled seams.
The jeans will be made in two differents models.
The 10B : based on a classic 1967 501' model.
The 20B : based on a classic 1978 501' model.
Each model will run on an limited edition of 199 hand-numbered pairs.
The price will be around 189,00€.
More info :