10/20/10

PENFIELD STAPLETON TWEED JACKET






I remember when I was a kid (long time ago) always looking at those jackets with leather shoulder yoke my Father's American Friends were wearing.

I was 7 years old and I had no clue about what was a "brand" !

Later on, in the late 80's, a French brand "Chevignon" took inspiration of this model to creat their "Togs" jacket.

I was amazed to find back the jacket I've always wanted to have.

When I found out about the existence of Penfield, I was a bit frustrated not having bought "The Original" one.

With the revival of the Authentics and Originals Brands, I took my revenge
and bought a Penfield Stapleton jacket.

Instead of buying it in a regular color, I went for tweed version wich give her a kind of outdoor/elegant look.

Of course, the quality is perfect and the details are great.
I'm living in Belgium (where it's always cold and grey weather) and that's the kind of jacket I can use almost for 8 month per year !





No comments:

Post a Comment